Sunday, September 5, 2010

planning?

so i'm planning my thru-hike. =) i have two options... one, i can go this march and do it relatively solo (since you're never truly alone on the trail), or i can wait until 2012 and go at it with my uncle and cousin. they're thru-hiking when she graduates college.

i wouldn't necessarily be all alone. i'd rather take my dogs. i will be heavily weighing this option as the months progress.

i don't have a trail name as of yet, but i came up with two options this morning on my drive to work... dorothy/dot, in honor of my grandmother, and because while i'll be having fun in the hypothetical land of oz, there's still "no place like home." my other possible trail name is max because unless something drastic happens in the next few months, maxing out my credit card will be exactly how i finance my thru-hike. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment