Thursday, May 19, 2011

owaijef;oij!!

i feel like there's so much to update! i've been having cell phone issues and i've not really been in any position to have computer access for a while. plus there was trail days in damascus and hiking with my cousin and getting to see nick and jolie and roxanne for a bit. i also got a new pack today!!! the cheap pack i started out with just wasn't cutting it as far as comfort goes, so i requested an early birthday present from my parents today and bought an osprey 65l. so excited! i will try to keep the updates more regular, for my sake and memory as well as y'all's, but for now i gotta say my goodbyes to my cousin and then hit the mountain. thank God for sunshine! =)

3 comments:

  1. I still think that it is so cool that you are doing this!!! Also the fact that you'll make it to Maine before i can get back there make me jealous. Good luck on your journey. If you get a chance send me a message on twitter or facebook letting me know how it's going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO SO exciting! Praying for safety and lots of sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear about the better weather Angie, and that you're doing good. I sorta figured you might regret that original pack selection. I've had those before (Coleman) and that's why I now carry nothing but Gregory back packs. I have 3 Gregory packs and love em all. Never tried an Osprey..I'm fairly certain though, based on the reputation that you'll like it better than the Coleman..
    Only bad thing about Gregory is they're so expensive....But I lost a sternum strap off one of em somehow..(not a Gregory defect..an Eddie defect..lol..) Called Gregory to order one and get the price, shipping charges, ..etc and how to send my payment. I was politely told "No charge, not even shipping." Another reason I love Gregory..

    ReplyDelete